Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Making playdough

  Today room 10 had Miss Wrack and made some     cooked and uncooked play dough. I noticed
 we were actually making play dough but i
 thought we were cooking. I felt happy because I
 have never made cooked play dough.
 I learnt that we had to show fire and ace to in
 the staff room and keep it clean. I was
 thinking that if it would taste good and
 delicious  but it tasted salty and just like play dough.
 what surprise me was that how Miss Wrack
 would let us make cooked play dough and
 uncooked play dough. What I did in my turn
 was put in some flour and mix the play
 play dough. It was fun making cooked play
 dough with Miss wrack and my group.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Aisha, I'm a year 6 too.I love meeting my friends at school or other places.I like to learn new things and love doing art.

    Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora my name Ocean and I go to mangapapa school and im a year 6 to i like playing fornite Rugby and basketball thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me laugh some times by this i already and i also already knew that you were already making uncooked play dough and because tj told me hahahahahahah good one pepe good work

    ReplyDelete