Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

2019 Student led Conference

Today's afternoon Glen Taylor School had student led conference and finished school at 12:45. at 12:45 the bell rang and everyone went home with a happy face with there bags. after 1 hour me and my cousin walked to school with our parents ready to tell our parents about our learning levels. I went in my class with my mum and saw my wonderful teacher with a smile on her face with happiness. I got my chrome book out and went on a doc with my learning levels and learning sites. I showed my mum my levels and  learning sites that I usually go on to learn about new things than showed my mum around the class. I showed my mum the science board me and my group made and our big cow and the arts we did during this term 3. After I got to take my chrome book home and my mum had to know about my 2 other sibling's learning so we said thank you and goodbye to my teacher than my mum headed of to my sister's class for around 15 minutes than went to my brother's class. At the end of the day we went home and had to do our work that we needed to finish on our chrome book than got to play or do other stuff at home and was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment