Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Cross Country 2019

Yesterday, Glen taylor school had cross country. It was a cloudy day so we decided to run at 9:00 instead of 11:00. When the bell rang, we did the roll and headed to the field and went to our house colors group. Some of us had mufti for our house colors and some of us did not. When the year 1 ran we cheered them on and also encouraged them to win. The order went years 2, year 3, year 4, year 5 and every house color cheered them on. When it got up to year 6 my heart pounded and I stepped forwards to the lines where all the year 6 stepped behind. CLACKK the closing thingy went and we all ran I ran and looked back to see all the year 6 trying their best to run. We ran the whole field and out we went outside of the school where two teachers were there with water guns and they spraying us with it. I saw some people getting hurt and some wanting to win. I got wet a little and still ran laughing along the way I ran with my friend Ngwe Sin talking about how sore our legs were. My leg was stinging as I ran 2 whole laps trying my best. When my second lap was down I ran through the gate and Ngwe Sin and Catherine was walking towards the finish line with their faces like, HELP ME! I ran towards them and went in front of them but Catherine, the funny fast friend ran in the front and sprinted. I could see my all the house colors cheering us all along and also encourage everyone to run faster. Ngwe Sin was behind me and I was behind Catherine. I came 5th place and don’t really care because I know, I tried my best and I had fun. I sat down in my house color and cheered for other people who were coming through. After all the running, everyone was exhausted from the running and our fun teachers decided to do ZUMBA. My body was stinging and I could feel my hands and legs saying your so mean but I love dancing so I went ahead and did zumba with the rest of the school. After zumba, we went back to class and did work and relaxed. Around 2:00 we went to the hall and my teacher said the results and had a basic end.

No comments:

Post a Comment