Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

All About Me :)

Hello my name is Sar Yar Chan I am 10 years old and I am a year 6. I have 3 siblings
Lucky,Sar Yar Mon and Sar Yar Eam/Smile and also have two wonderful careful parents.
My favorite subject is spelling and reading I like playing outside with my friends so its
not boring for them and me. My favorite food is KFC and obviously my mum's
cooking.  And my favorite fruit is mango's, watermelon, strawberry's and blueberry's.
I love smiling and laughing also singing with friends and my siblings. I like to learn new things and try them out . I like to have fun with my family, friends and my classroom. I had the greatest childhood with my siblings which had me smile everyday looking back at my childhood. I have nice funny happy friends who also make me smile by telling the funniest jokes. All about me ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment