Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Tech

 At level one year 7 and 8 could go back to tech, we had new classes so me and my 
group headed to science. Miss Sharma our Science teacher taught us about saving energy at home and  
showed a video of how to save power. 

We learnt about light bulbs, how they work, how much they cost and who made them. Their was a lot of fun facts I found out about light bulbs that I never knew.

We had to get in buddy's and connect wires and 4 different things
to make a light bulb work, the next step after doing that was using a switch to open and close the light 
bulb which was challenging and hard but at the end of the day me and my buddy's got it working. 

1 comment:

  1. Yaayyy SYC! I really enjoyed the session with Mrs Sharma. Did you learn new things about how we save energy/power in our home? My most favorite part of the session was to try and use our brain to turn on the light bulb. Keep it uppp girl!

    ReplyDelete