Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Chocolate Hedgehog

 




Here as you can see is me and my groups Chocolate hedgehog dessert we made yesterday!
Room 11 worked in groups of 4 and used the kitchen hall to make these wonderful desserts bringing 
our own ingredients and equipment's we had. After about 40 minutes of making our desserts then another 30 freezing them, Oh my! it came out delicious, It had a very sweet taste, and the crunchy bite out
of it was incredible... we probably had a surgar high. If it wasn't for our my Amazing teacher, Miss Tupou and My group, my day would've have been great!, 
Thank you for coming by my blog and have a great Easter everyone!.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sar Yar Chan my name is Olivia and I am in Room 23 at Belfast School.
    I really like the way you described it really well on what you did and how you made them.
    It reminded me of when I made Chocolate Hedgehog slice too.
    Maybe next time you could put more photos in other than that it's great

    ReplyDelete