Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

If I were a principal for a week at my school

If I were a principal for a week at my school ( Glen Taylor ) I be kind, responsible and confident. If someone had did something bad I would probably tell a teacher or the deputy to growl because nope nope I will not be known as the ( strict principal at Glen Taylor ). I'd also make trips to the Zoo,Motat,Beach,Camp and lots more to make the Juniors,Middles and Seniors happy. I'd even make a party 3 times only for a week ( I know its suppose to be two but i'm the principal for a week ).

This is what i'd do if I were a principal for a week comment down what you would do?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was the principal…... I would swap Weekends for normal days and normal days for weekends. So we would get only 2 days at school and 5 days of weekends. And for those two days of school I would do no work And do sports.

    ReplyDelete