Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Someone who has a positive impact in my life

This person that had made a positive impact in my life has to be my teacher Mrs Faalili and my parents. why- because Mrs Faalili had made me learn new strategy in math. Math is the only subject that I have trouble with and need help with and Mrs Faalili was the one who helps me when i'm stuck or need help anytime. Even for reading Mrs Faalili had help me how to use punctuation how to use quotation marks which we some times call 66 99. I'd like to thank Mrs Faalili for helping me in my subjects and life thank you.

why my wonderful parents are a positive impact in my life- my parents are a positive impact in my life because they're always here for me when ever I am feeling sad,angry or happy. They had been with me ever since I was born in my country (malaysia) also they had been helping/supporting me how to become a dancer and singer when I was 3 years old. Wow I still remember me dancing around with the music on and my parents just watching and filming me then posting it on Facebook :0 I think now. Thank you.

These three special wonderful people makes me happy every time and thank them all once again
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!.

 comment down someone who has a positive impact in your life and a little sentence why?

No comments:

Post a Comment